If you are an active member paying dues directly to the FOP on a monthly basis, use the button below to pay dues.
Visit Our Lodge Hall
If you are interested in visiting the Lodge Hall or reserving the facility, please follow the link below to the Copper Lodge Hall Webpage or call the offices at (614) 882-4683 and speak with Jamie Chesser.
• The FOP HealthTrans Access card is a FREE card.
• Save 10% to 85% on the cost of both brand name and generic medications.
• The entire family, friends, and complete strangers can use the card.
• There are no limits on the number of prescriptions.
• Members with existing Insurance coverage may find additional savings can be realized .
• Uninsured or underinsured individuals and families welcome the discounts.
• Helping people save money never felt so good.
Simply take the card to your local pharmacy. The pharmacist will calculate the cost using your current prescription plan, and if you don’t have one, wait until you see the savings with the OHFOP Discount plan. They then will offer you both prices and you choose which is least expensive. It’s that simple.
You can go online and preview which Pharmacies in your area offer your prescriptions and the cost and also get discounts on lab work as well.
Saving has never been so easy.
And there is ABSOLUTELY no fee to use the card.
To print a copy of the discount card just click on the link below. For additional information you can call the customer service number on the card or the Ohio FOP at 614-224-5700.